Consider yourself a thrill seeker? Then look no further and get ready for some white water rafting! Enjoy one of the most challenging water based activities available in the UK, and put yourselves to the test.
You will join several other adventure lovers and a qualified guide to make your way down one of the UK’s most thrilling white water runs. If you are after an adrenaline rush (and some cold water!) then this is the wedding gift for you.
- Your voucher will be delivered to you directly from Virgin Experience Days as an e-voucher via email - please make sure email@example.com is added to your contacts
- What's included? Buoyancy aids and helmets each, introduction to correct paddling techniques and commands, one or more river runs depending on local water conditions
- Voucher valid for nine months from date of issue
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available
- All bookings are subject to availability
- Selected dates depending on location. At some centres rafting activity is seasonal, to take account of water conditions and levels therefore some centres are closed for a few months in the winter, but booking offices are usually open during this time
- Minimum age: 8 to 14 depending on location (under 18’s need parental/guardian consent)
- Maximum weight: 15 stone (16 stone at Northampton)
- You should be confident swimmers and agile enough to climb in and out of the raft
- Spectacles are not allowed. Contact lenses are permitted but should be worn at the participants own risk as they may be lost in the water
- A basic level of fitness is required, it is not advisable to raft if you have suffered a recent bone breakage or sprain or for those that suffer from back problems. Those who are pregnant should not take part
- Facilities for spectators vary between centres, so check when you make your booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- Please allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience
- You will need to wear a swimming costume and suitable footwear such as trainers - you will get wet
- You will need a wetsuit and may bring your own or hire one at the centre, which may be an additional charge - please check at the time of booking
- Please also take a towel and a jumper to wear after your experience
- The weather will not normally be cause for cancellation however unsuitable water levels may be. If your experience is postponed due to weather or water levels, an alternative date will be offered to you
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
Notice: This item is available for group gifting to allow multiple guests to contribute an amount of their choice towards the total. If you'd like more than one of this item, you'll need to add them to your list one at a time. Select 'Add to list' and opt for group gifting.