For those interested in the world of English wine production, this Vineyard Tour, Tasting and Lunch would make the perfect wedding gift.
Learn about the history of English wine-making and the intricacies of wane making from vine to bottle and everything in between. This is followed by a tasting session of the vineyard’s very own wines and a buffet lunch where you can discuss your new-found knowledge.
- Your voucher will be delivered to you as an e-voucher via email - please make sure firstname.lastname@example.org is added to your contacts
- What's included:
Tea or coffee on arrival, winery tour and vineyard tour (as part of a group) with an experienced member of staff, guided tasting of the vineyard’s own wines, delicious buffet lunch
Availability depends on your chosen location:
Framlingham, Suffolk - selected weekdays and Saturdays, April to September inclusive
Hastings, East Sussex - most weekends and selected weekdays all year round.
- Kindly note that there may also be occasional date exclusions in September and/or October as this is when the grape harvest takes place
- It is recommended that you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available
- All bookings are subject to availability
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
Notice: This item is available for group gifting to allow multiple guests to contribute an amount of their choice towards the total. If you'd like more than one of this item, you'll need to add them to your list one at a time. Select 'Add to list' and opt for group gifting.