Spend a day enjoying some of the best of the capital’s cakes and culture with this theatre and afternoon tea experience for two.
Take a tea-time table in either the Ambassador’s Number 12, Bloomsbury or Carnaby Brasserie in The Courthouse Hotel and enjoy cones with cream and jam, delicious cakes and pastries, finger sandwiches and a selection of fine teas. As the evening rolls around you’ll have two tickets to one of London’s best shows and musicals so you can top things off with a fantastic performance!
- Your voucher will be delivered to you directly from Virgin Experience Days as an e-voucher via email - please make sure firstname.lastname@example.org is added to your contacts
- What's Included? Delicious afternoon tea for two set in the heart of London, a pair of tickets to one of London’s top shows, several award-winning performances to choose from - check the Virgin Experience Days website for more details
- We recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available
- All bookings are subject to availability
- The availability depends on the chosen show
- All shows are subject to availability and have strict schedules
- Your afternoon tea will need to be booked for the same day and taken prior to the show
- Depending on the show, this experience may not be available to book during public holidays and school holidays. This includes extended periods such as Christmas (mid-December to early January) and Easter, and in some cases some Summer holidays too
- Please check with supplier at time of booking for availability
- Once a date has been booked you are unable to change or cancel the booking, in doing so you will forfeit the experience completely
- The exact itinerary of your treat-packed day in London will be determined by where you choose to enjoy your afternoon tea and which performance you’d like to see, but both of the afternoon teas are served from 13.00 until 15.00 and every theatre is within walking distance of the Covent Garden and St. James’s Park Tube Stations
- Performances are evening shows
- Minimum age: 18
- The theatres welcome wheelchair users, however the supplier must allocate patrons who require wheelchair access in specific areas as indicated by the theatre according to their health and safety policy, and independently of the general allocations available for this experience
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- The shows' start times vary but are normally around 20.00
- Afternoon Tea will be served before the show, between 13.00 and 15.00
- Please mention any special dietary requirements when making your booking
- Please note: Restaurants can change and shows can be withdrawn, at any time, with as little as 2 weeks' notice. Unfortunately this is beyond the control of Virgin Experience Days
Notice: This item is available for group gifting to allow multiple guests to contribute an amount of their choice towards the total. If you'd like more than one of this item, you'll need to add them to your list one at a time. Select 'Add to list' and opt for group gifting.