Grab your loved one and head to Brewhouse and Kitchen for this Gin Lover’s Masterclass with Tastings for Two. With the guidance of a gin expert, you’ll learn all about the history of gin, and gain a fascinating insight into the distilling process.
You’ll be treated to five tastings from a wide range of unique gins, accompanied by Fever Tree tonics and nibbles. To finish, you’ll each choose your favourite gin and enjoy a perfectly-served large G&T.
- Your voucher will be delivered to you directly from Virgin Experience Days as an e-voucher via email - please make sure email@example.com is added to your contacts
- What's Included? Gin Lover’s Masterclass with Tastings for Two, discover gin’s past and the distillery process from a gin expert, taste five unique gins and learn about each, accompanied by Fever Tree tonic and nibbles. choose your favourite gin and enjoy a large G&T to finish
- The experience is available on Saturdays at 14.00 and 17.00, plus one additional evening during the week
- Excluded dates may apply
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available
- All bookings are subject to availability
- Please allow 2 hours for the full experience
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Gloucester Quays, Gloucestershire
Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
Horsham, West Sussex