Take a walk on the wild side, with an uplifting guided expedition over the roof of London’s O2 via the fabric walkway.
Suspended above the iconic tent canvas, you can make the 365m journey to the summit together, 52m above ground level.
With the help of your Climb Guide, you’ll be briefed before donning your fetching climb suit, shoes (for extra grip) and safety harness. Once you’re all set, you’ll make your way up to the walkway before attaching to the climb system and beginning your ascent. Once at the top, you can breathe in the incredible views of London stretching in every direction, before heading back down to earth.
- Your voucher will be delivered to you directly from Virgin Experience Days as an e-voucher via email - please make sure firstname.lastname@example.org is added to your contacts
- What's Included? See London from the roof of the iconic O2 on an exhilarating trip for two, don your climb suits, strap in and ascend the purpose-built walkway together, take some excellent snaps from the summit or just breathe in the view
- Up at The O2 is available Sunday to Friday including Original, Sunset, and Twilight climbs
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available
- All bookings are subject to availability
- Please allow two hours for the full experience
- You are requested to arrive 15 minutes before your climb time and the climb takes 90 minutes.
Minimum height: 4ft (1.2m)
- Maximum weight: 21st (133kg)
- Maximum measurements: Waist 50in (125cm), upper thigh 30in (75cm)
- Up at the O2 is not suitable for pregnant customers
- Climbers must not be under the influence of alcohol or legal or illegal substances: you will not be permitted to participate and will not be refunded.
- You must arrive 15 minutes before your climb time and latecomers will not be admitted and will not be refunded
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- You are advised to wear comfortable, warm clothing to climb including gloves and a hat as appropriate
- You will be provided with climbing shoes, a harness, and a latch to climb
- You are also required to wear socks
- A Gilet is provided in the summer and a full body suit is provided in the winter
- The experience will take place in all weathers except for extreme winds and lightning
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher