Head back to nature with this fantastic Foraging, Cookery and Lunch for Two experience with Totally Wild. Join a professional forager to learn the rules of general foraging and harvest a range of wild ingredients.
You'll sample plenty of delicious tasters, from chutneys and jams to salt pickles and syrups and then having collected your ingredients, you’ll cook up the likes of wild mushroom risotto, wild garlic pesto pasta or elderberry panna cotta for lunch before recapping on the session and everything you’ve learnt.
- Your voucher will be delivered to you as an e-voucher via email - please make sure email@example.com is added to your contacts
- What's Included? 6 hour foraging course for two at Totally Wild, harvest a range of wild ingredients, cook a wild food lunch, learn the ins and outs of foraging from a pro, sample delicious tasters.
- The experience is available on selected dates March to November and run from 10.00 to 16.00.
- We recommend you book at least six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow 6 hours for the full experience.
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- Your are advised to wear suitable clothing for the predicted weather on the day, we advise wearing layers
- Totally Wild don't believe in bad weather, just bad clothing choices Courses will be cancelled in wind speeds above 60mph, if your booking is cancelled an alternative date will be offered
- Please mention any dietary requirements / food allergies at the time of booking
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
Essex Barnes, London
Hackney Marsh, London
Horsham, West Sussex
Notice: This item is available for group gifting to allow multiple guests to contribute an amount of their choice towards the total. If you'd like more than one of this item, you'll need to add them to your list one at a time. Select 'Add to list' and opt for group gifting.