London’s most anticipated immersive experience has arrived. Muster your courage as together you'll step into H.G. Wells’ Victorian England to live through the Martian invasion together.
Set across multiple levels over 22,000 square ft, your experience combines virtual reality, immersive theatre and cutting-edge technology. A 20 minute intermission with a glass of Champagne – or an alternative drink of your choice - in the Red Weed Bar and then after you've made it out you can celebrate with another drink and a delicious main course at the Spirit of Man bar.
- Your voucher will be delivered to you directly from Virgin Experience Days as an e-voucher via email - please make sure email@example.com is added to your contacts
- What's Included? Two Peak tickets to Jeff Wayne’s The War of The Worlds: The Immersive Experience. Experience H.G. Wells’ Victorian England with state-of-the-art technology, immersive theatre and virtual reality. Entire experience set to Jeff Wayne's iconic score. A glass of Champagne each during intermission in the Red Weed Bar. Main course and a glass of Champagne each at the steampunk-themed Spirit of Man bar.
- The experience is available:
Thursdays: 17.00 to 18.00 and 21.30
Fridays: 17.00 to 18.00
Saturdays: 12.00 to 13.00 and 17.00 to 18.00
- Exclusions may apply
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available
- All bookings are subject to availability
- Please allow 1 hour 50 minutes for the full experience, which includes a 20 minute intermission in the Red Weed Bar
- On arrival at your experience, the two of you will join a 12-person group
- Dressing up in steampunk attire is encouraged
- We advise comfortable footwear and clothes you can move in as within the experience there are tight spaces which require you to bend down while walking or crawling
- Minimum age: 18
- This immersive experience includes multiple effects which may include total darkness, uneven surfaces, air blasts, strobe lighting, latex, narrow tunnels, sudden loud noises, live actors, fog, scent, a slide and tight spaces, which require you to bend down while walking or crawling. When combined these effects immerse guests in the experience which is intended to be impactful. Some participants may suffer from a loss of balance, headaches, locomotor system pain, dizziness, problems caused by jets of air, fog effects or scents, and in some cases, epilepsy-like symptoms, during or after the experience
- For your own safety, the experience may not be suitable for everyone. Please refer to the experience page on the Virgin Experience Days website for further information
- A guest with a disability is entitled to a single free carer ticket. To qualify for this free carer ticket you must apply in advance - more information can be found on the Virgin Experience Days website.
- The experience is not fully wheelchair accessible but regular wheelchair accessible events will be run - more information can be found on the Virgin Experience Days website
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
- Location: Leadenhall Street, London
Notice: This item is available for group gifting to allow multiple guests to contribute an amount of their choice towards the total. If you'd like more than one of this item, you'll need to add them to your list one at a time. Select 'Add to list' and opt for group gifting.