We’re a fast-moving, multi-award winning, exciting young business founded in 2010 and offering a great working environment with excellent career progression opportunities across our sites in Bath, Wiltshire and London.
We offer a contributory pension, great holiday allowances, variable working hours to suit and staff discounts across our portfolio of 500 brand partners.
To apply for any of these roles or register your interest in future opportunities, please email your CV along with a covering letter and current salary details to HR@prezola.com or call us on 0800 488 0082.
About the role
This is a newly created role with the focus on owning the website prezola.com and its supporting content channels. This role is key to driving engagement of our target consumers and providing an easy and enjoyable environment for creating and managing a wedding gift list.
You will be champion of the brand with a clear view of who we are and how we behave. Your job will be to understand what information our customer needs from us and find new and interesting ways to deliver it.
You will be a competent writer with experience of writing web-friendly, engaging copy for a B2C brand. You will know what makes great editorial and be confident in planning new features that inspire and delight our couples. You will have an eye for graphic design and be able to write creative briefs for designers and photographers.
- Own and operate all prezola.com website pages
- Create an online content calendar to support peak times in the wedding year to maximise couple engagement.
- Develop our CRM communications strategy to increase size and value of gift lists.
- Work alongside the Digital Marketing Manager to create compelling brand stories that encourage couples to create and actively use a Prezola wedding gift list.
- Lead all content on social channels, ensuring consistent and inspiring content is published to support brand and trading objectives.
- Creative mind with proven written and editorial skills
- Technical skills e.g. competent in CMS and CRM tools
- Experience of an editorial role with a consumer brand
- Good communicator able to influence people across the industry
- Keen interest or experience in the wedding market
Reporting to the Product and Brand Director
Working with Digital Marketing Manager, Designer, Project Manager and Brand Management team
To apply, please email a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.